Converting and updating this documentation to the new system is still a work in progress, and pages may change content or organisation as we work on it. Please bear with us while we complete the move.
Research Computing Services§
This documentation is maintained by the research computing team for the purpose of sharing information about our services, including user guides, service updates and account request and renewal support.
General User Information:
For support for any of our services, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to answer queries on any aspect of computing related to your research whatever your skill level or requirements.
- Connect to the Research Data Storage service
- Report a problem with one of our computing platforms
- Access services from outside UCL
- Apply for access to national GPU clusters
- Get more resources (more storage, more compute time, longer run time, etc)
We have an online Moodle course "Introduction to the Unix Shell" and infrequently provide a training course aimed at getting users up and running on one of our main clusters. Please see our Research IT Training page for details.